Your dream big game hunt and animal.........that is.

If money were no object, and you could only hunt and harvest one more animal in your remaining lifetime............and you could hunt anywhere in the world for one animal.......................which animal would you choose?

Some of the sheep guys play up the Altai Argali or the Gobi Argali. Others want the Markhor or the elephant or leopard. Some want some unknown antelope in Africa. Some want the North American desert sheep. Many have been after a monster Alaska/Yukon bull moose. But..........what would you choose?

Mine would be an interior Grizzly, no contest. A blonde one with long fall hair and dark chocolate hair covered legs that lived in the Yukon. What a magnificent animal! Saw one at my taxidermist that was a lifesize mount in a really neat pose. Sure would like to have one like that in my living room. Ride for a couple days just to get into his territory. Catch him feeding in a patch of blueberries with nobody around except me and him. Sneak up on him and get real close with the wind in my favor. Snow covered mountain peaks in late September with lots of fall colors coating the hillsides. Holy cow.

Sooo.........what's yours?

I would have to say a grizzly also, polar bear second.

The last animal I would ever take in my life? I would want it to be a nice mature Bull Elk from Az.

A 8" leopard lizard................................

Ran over a couple of those today...........they don't count.

spotted owl sounds good to me...and maybe one democrat.

Has to be legal....................

The last animal I would ever take in my life? I would want it to be a nice mature Bull Elk from Az.

Sorry........... you can't draw a tag anymore............the kids get all of 'em.

There's no way you could ever get a Chupacabra, they only come out at night and it's illegal to hunt them at night! :)

My dream and ultimate goal in my hunting life is to harvest a 110"+ Coues buck, spot-n-stalk, with a BOW! I could quit right then and there and die a happy guy, there is nothing else that would compare for me. JIM

So far..........Grizz is #1..........Polar Bear a close second.

Chupa-abracadabra (a cross between a Coati and a mexican goat) number three.............with a tired, worn out old grandpa (like Mr. Quimby???) a close third.

How 'bout the rest of you? What say you, Lark? Mr. Quimby, what have you not taken yet?

And lastly..........when is the last time you have given your opinion on this forum Amanda???