Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

1st Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament

Cant wait for this weekend! gonna be an awesome weekend for shooten fish!! see yall their!!

Won't be making it this weekend D we got a huge catering to do on sat and can't pass up on the money

Oh the shores of roosey are great!! Gonna launch in the AM for some tourney pre scout!!! Hope we get a good turn out this weekend!!

Hmmmmm....I hear some new practical joke traditions building for this tourney :)

Yes yes there are!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Hey guys, finally got my head above water with this virus that slammed me this week....looks like it should be a good turnout. I've had quite a few responses and people interested. Hope you guys have fun this weekend!

Headen he from Roosevelt, had a great weekend, 16 boats showed up, shooten was tough but we managed to pull of the WIN! Had a 2 day,17 fish total weight of 175lbs!!! Also won 2nd big fish for day 2! All in all it was good times with great people!! See ya at plez in June!!

Yo D and Nelson CONGRATS you guys are just lucky I wasnt there! :o See you guys there get ready for a shoot fest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dom thanks man!!! Yea too bad you werent there!!! That means we would have gotten a bigger pay check for the WIN!! haha! And justbones, i wouldnt follow Dom unless you like the stench of pizza dough and following a chicken wing trail!! HAHA!! I think this will be a great shoot!! Cant wait!!

Thanks Dom! I'm really bummed team Argenziano wasnt their to see us take another Pot for the 2012 season and a repeat May tournement Win!!! ...... I'd defiantly recommend following Dom, We tried it before and didn't see ANY fish!!!! Hahaha.... After shooten deep Buffs this shallow carp shoot should be an all night Party! See you guys in June!!!

looks like I will have a team there! cant wait to follow Dom around and shoot where he does. See you there.

Eric

You don't wanna follow me there won't be any fish to shoot after I go down the bank!!!!

OH HEY GUYS PLEASE DO THE EARLY SIGN UP IF YOU KNOW YOUR GONNA BE THERE WE HAVE TO GET THE RIGHT SHIRT SIZES AND AMOUNT SO EVERYBODY CAN HAVE ONE!!!!!!!

Hopefully you Have another big Catering event come up that weekend, if not you'll shoot all the fish in the lake!! Hahahhahahahahahaa