Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

1st Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament

Amanda, I was contacted by Buffhunter. I'll be shooting with his team. I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks CWT for hosting.

Mr. Smith be careful out there with Dom!! I hear he does strange things when he is out on the water... HAHAHA!! Glad you were able to get on a boat!! Its gonna be a great time! Will see everybody there!!!!

Mr. Smith be careful out there with Dom!! I hear he does strange things when he is out on the water... HAHAHA!! Glad you were able to get on a boat!! Its gonna be a great time! Will see everybody there!!!!

SSSHHHHHHHHHH. Don't tell him yet LMAO

Jim where are your priorities. Fish shooting season is right now hunting season doesn't start for another couple months :D

HA! I know! Unfortunately for me, the window I have to enjoy springtime activities is a short one and my hunting season has already begun. If it wasn't for rebuilding this truck I'd already be in the woods watching the bulls grow! I do look forward to at least seeing you all out there this weekend! JIM>

At risk of sounding like the noob that I am...

What equipment (other than the obvious) should I bring?

I figure I'll bring a couple extra arrows and tips and a headlight. But what else do I need?

Hey Dom, if you bring up your chicken wings you better not hold out!! Those things were great at the roosey shoot back in april!! Mr. Smith, be sure you bring crown royal for Dom!!! The carp will come to him after he drinks it!!

Hey Dom, if you bring up your chicken wings you better not hold out!! Those things were great at the roosey shoot back in april!! Mr. Smith, be sure you bring crown royal for Dom!!! The carp will come to him after he drinks it!!

LMFAO!!!!!! If we have any leftovers after the shoot they are yours.........HA

dang Dom its working.... Your luring my partner in with chicken wings!! Screw candy and Vans, Dom uses chicken wings and a bowfishing rig!!!!!! LMAO

dang Dom its working.... Your luring my partner in with chicken wings!! Screw candy and Vans, Dom uses chicken wings and a bowfishing rig!!!!!! LMAO

heck no I don't want to lure him in he eats wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo much......LOL

Mr. Smith, glad you can make it! You're definitely joining the tournament with the right team, Dom will be a blast to shoot with and you'll get the experience of shooting with one of the best. If you have a backup bow it's always a good idea and a couple back up arrows. Never know what might happen :). I ended up in the drink Saturday night and not only popped the string off my lower cam but cracked my lower limb in the process....luckily a buddy had a spare Cudda for me to shoot. Never can be too prepared!

I think the ONLY chicken wing that might make me jump my own ship would be the wings from Mormon Lake Lodge!!!

Who's this DOMINIQUA?!! I want her autograph and some PIzza!!