Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

1st Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament

turned out to be a great shoot thanks to all that showed up!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all our great sponsors!!!!!!!!!!

Joes got pics!! It was a fun shoot, our team Won the Most Fish pot with 56 fish(300lbs+)(Not bad considering Friday Night was our 1st time ever shooting Lake Pleasent at NIGHT!) BuffHunter took 2nd place big 10 and we were 4th place big 10, 5oz seperared 2nd,3rd&4th in the Big10, we missed the 3rd place $ by 1/10 lb!!!! Great time can't wait to shoot next yrs shoot!!!

Heres a few random shots i took. Plus my big fish of the night.

This tournament was a blast to say the least.

post-4310-0-97394500-1339387046_thumb.jpg

post-4310-0-25728300-1339387088_thumb.jpg

post-4310-0-63023600-1339387135_thumb.jpg

post-4310-0-98998100-1339387236_thumb.jpg

post-4310-0-75928400-1339388098_thumb.jpg

What a great time. Thanks again Dom and Adam for taking me in, you guys are great. I learned a lot. Most notably: equipment malfunctions can really get in the way. I'll definitely be upgrading my setup. And may even invest in a back-up rig.

Those chicken wings were the best! I can only image how good they are hot. Thanks again!

Sounds like it was a bunch of fun. Any pictures of the rigs mounted on the boats? Sure would like to see what some of you guys have put together. :)

TJ

What a great time. Thanks again Dom and Adam for taking me in, you guys are great. I learned a lot. Most notably: equipment malfunctions can really get in the way. I'll definitely be upgrading my setup. And may even invest in a back-up rig.

Those chicken wings were the best! I can only image how good they are hot. Thanks again!

No problemo we had fun sorry the shooting wasn't too good but good enough to take home some $$$$!!!!!!