Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

1st Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament

How did you do??.

The flyer says the "the north ramp" can i assume the ramp at castle hot springs.?

Oh gotcha Dom, It kinda read like you weren't shooten the tourney, I thought u got scared!! Dont shoot apache!'

How did you do??.

The flyer says the "the north ramp" can i assume the ramp at castle hot springs.?

No its going to be the north ramp in the lake pleasant harbor area. The private boat docks.....

Headdin to plez tonight to go check it out and make sure its tournament ready!!!LOL. Hope to see a lot of CW.com members up there next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dom,

Nice seeing you and Cory out there last night. Like you said, hopefully I got all the bad luck out of the way before next weekend! Good thing for auto phone backups, I needed a new one anyways :). Garrett got the largest in our boat after getting the motor troubles figured out, I'd guess it to be 22-23 pounds. Not huge but a good fish for Plez.

Looks like we'll still have a pretty good moon next weekend too which is always nice. See you guys Saturday! Oh ya, thanks for grabbing the camera, bring it Saturday so we can get some good pics of the tourney.

Joe

my team and i just registered.

so to be clear the sign in is at the north ramp with in lake pleasant harbor?

my team and i just registered.

so to be clear the sign in is at the north ramp with in lake pleasant harbor?

Yes it is

Dom,

Nice seeing you and Cory out there last night. Like you said, hopefully I got all the bad luck out of the way before next weekend! Good thing for auto phone backups, I needed a new one anyways :). Garrett got the largest in our boat after getting the motor troubles figured out, I'd guess it to be 22-23 pounds. Not huge but a good fish for Plez.

Looks like we'll still have a pretty good moon next weekend too which is always nice. See you guys Saturday! Oh ya, thanks for grabbing the camera, bring it Saturday so we can get some good pics of the tourney.

Joe

Good to see you to brother. Ya ill bring the camera and the winning team!!!!!!!!!!! LOL se you guys up there

^^^ Wake up Dom Your DREAMING!!!! Since Corey won't be their to carry the weight ur SOL my friend!!!! Lol see ya their!!

Don't forget my hadicap....introducing newbies by having them on my team must get me somethin'!

And Dom, I'm doing check ins from 5-7pm, I was hoping you could cover the booth from 7-midnight or so just in case there are any late stragglers. We'll herd some carp your way and you can shoot from the bank :).

Also, just a reminder to anyone not pre-registering that you must pay cash when you register at the lake, no checks or credit cards will be taken.

Thanks,

Joe

Man I'm so jealous you guys have been out shootin fish! I still haven't built a deck for my boat and instead have spent all my money and time lately on building a new engine for my huntin rig. I still might throw something together and do the shoot, but I'm thinking it's more likely that I'll just show up to hang out with you all and just fish all night so that I can watch the weigh in. We'll see! JIM>

Jim where are your priorities. Fish shooting season is right now hunting season doesn't start for another couple months :D

Don't forget my hadicap....introducing newbies by having them on my team must get me somethin'!

And Dom, I'm doing check ins from 5-7pm, I was hoping you could cover the booth from 7-midnight or so just in case there are any late stragglers. We'll herd some carp your way and you can shoot from the bank :).

Also, just a reminder to anyone not pre-registering that you must pay cash when you register at the lake, no checks or credit cards will be taken.

Thanks,

Joe

Ya thats fine the big ones didnt come out till late anyway you and your boy know that. Oh and hey is that camera like some new water filled lens??????? Kinda neat how its all full of water :o Or is it not suppose to be like that......... :lol: