Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

1st Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament

We are pleased to announce the First Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament that will be held at the Lake Pleasant Harbor Marina. The event will be a night shoot starting the evening of June 9th, 2012 and lasting through the morning of the 10th.

After much hard work and research, we are in the beginning stages of what we hope will become a series of tournaments that will not only give seasoned bowfishers the chance to compete and meet others in the sport, but to also encourage new sportsman to join this great hobby.

We hope to see everyone out there and anticipate a great tournout! If you have any questions please contact me at azarchery@cox.net or Dominic(buffhunter) at dargenziano@q.com.

Joe Kauffman

post-1236-0-71987000-1335496289_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have never done this before but it definitely sounds interesting. There's a change I might get day shift working 4 10's after many years of working second shift with every other weakend off to every weakend off. If this happens I might show up but probably wouldn't enter the contest. Maybe I could do something to help out on shore. I can count to 10 and know how to add so maybe I could help in the weigh-in. :lol: Sounds like this could be alot of fun. :)

TJ

I have never done this before but it definitely sounds interesting. There's a change I might get day shift working 4 10's after many years of working second shift with every other weakend off to every weakend off. If this happens I might show up but probably wouldn't enter the contest. Maybe I could do something to help out on shore. I can count to 10 and know how to add so maybe I could help in the weigh-in. :lol: Sounds like this could be alot of fun. :)

TJ

TJ

We would love to have you there to compete or to help out.

Thanks

Dom

TJ,

We definitely wouldn't turn down any help :). Check in is from 5pm-7pm and weigh in is 5am Sunday morning so if you would like to help with either of those that would be great. Thanks TJ!

Joe

Sweet glad to hear you guys will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be lots of fun there are so many fish to shoot at pleasant at night it is unreal!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all fun and games till someone puts a carp in your toilet... right Dom???? hahahaha good times!!

Its all fun and games till someone puts a carp in your toilet... right Dom???? hahahaha good times!!

LMAO.. That was funny. Just make sure you unplug you battery charger before you leave the room.

That same dang fish must have jumped from ur toilet cause I found him on my truck window!!

Be very careful! Dom might try to whip you with a towel!!!!! Wish we coulda got one of them geese into his room!! hahahah