Sign in to follow this  
roninflag

Looking for someone with 20 bonus points or more for deer

i have over 20 bonus points for antelope. i need someone who has 20 bonus points for deer to put in with. then we can put in together for antelope . thanks. roninflag

Might want to list your unit choices also. I have 16 - and not sharing by the way ;) - but if I were to share I would be VERY particular which unit we put in for. For both species.

Doesn't game and fish just divide the bonus points up anyway among those on an application? Example you have 20 but someone else has 1 then its just basically 10pts for the each of you?? Am I wrong?

I believe that 14 bonus is max for deer, I think.

Might want to list your unit choices also. I have 16 - and not sharing by the way ;) - but if I were to share I would be VERY particular which unit we put in for. For both species.

i agree

Doesn't game and fish just divide the bonus points up anyway among those on an application? Example you have 20 but someone else has 1 then its just basically 10pts for the each of you?? Am I wrong?

yes let say i have 4 and someone had 22 that would give us 13 .plenty to have a good chance of getting drawn

I believe that 14 bonus is max for deer, I think.

YOUNG- i do not agree. i have over 20 for antelope. why would there be less available for deer?

...Because they started years apart....

When the bonus point system started deer wasn't included, it was added later. Have no idea when, thus the difference in max points,

Sniper says he has 16 so that can't be true

I guess I could be wrong but I would suggest that sniper take another look at his bonus points.

If you want someone to apply with you then you need someone with the same number of points or one less otherwise the points per applicant is added and divided by the number of applicants. Also, the latest stats show that for antelope the max number of points and number of applicants is: 24 pts-4hunters, 23pts-12 hunters, 22pts-36hunters; 21pts-144hunters, 20pts-279hunters......that does not include nonresident hunters. My friends had 20 pts this year and they didnt get drawn.....You have a better chance then people with less points but as you can see your not a lock just yet. Good luck next year and hopefully we wont need to wait for max points to hunt! As a side note, I was drawn in 1998 with 3 points in a unit that had 1 tag and that same year my brother and his friend applied together and were drawn in a unit with 3 tags and they also had 3 points!