Sign in to follow this  
Gr8 White Jr

Online draw system fails AGAIN!

I dont understand why a "real hunter" that really wants to go and loves hunting in the great state of AZ would wait for the last day to put in their application. I hear lots of excuses but they amount to "the dog ate my homework." Preference points should be given to the people who put in in during the correction period. People who wait should have the system crash on them. It is only right.

And i guess we should just forget about those "real hunters" who may be strapped financially to be able to put in like the "real hunters" darn people that have hard times fall on them..... boy lets give it to em eh.

Real logical thinking there.

Why dont you just forget about it and move on. Let folks apply when they want and let it be.

I dont understand why a "real hunter" that really wants to go and loves hunting in the great state of AZ would wait for the last day to put in their application. I hear lots of excuses but they amount to "the dog ate my homework." Preference points should be given to the people who put in in during the correction period. People who wait should have the system crash on them. It is only right.

And i guess we should just forget about those "real hunters" who may be strapped financially to be able to put in like the "real hunters" darn people that have hard times fall on them..... boy lets give it to em eh.

Real logical thinking there.

Why dont you just forget about it and move on. Let folks apply when they want and let it be.

If you were a real father with a family then go buy some milk for the babies instead of spending money on your hobby.

Guest 300ultramag.

wise man once said "he who applied last.... still applied" good luck on he draw...lets digress now shall we.

wise man once said "he who applied last.... still applied" good luck on he draw...lets digress now shall we.

Well said! Took care of buisness with the good ole paper and check as well. Good luck.

Yeah....that was one of the dumbest comments I've read on this site!

• Like 1

Well, I guess I let my frustrations get the best of me when I started this post. Not sure why I even posted being that I'm not one to get on this great site and bring it down with negative complaining. I was just frustrated with how many times I had tried to get my apps through only to have it kick me back to the beginning. I wasn't intending this to be a G&F bashing post. I am a big supporter of the AZGFD but what frustrated me was remembering back to April when the "apology" letter went out to all applicants. In this letter AZGFD officials, refering to the site not holding up stated, “this situation is unacceptable and our customers deserved better. We’ll be conducting a detailed review of the process and procedures internally and with the vendor to fix problems to ensure they don’t occur in the future.” This is where my frustrations stemmed from and like I said I let it get the best of me when I came on here and started this post.

I don't want to see this turn into another ridiculous member bashing member topic. Applications were submitted successfully, whether it was the first day or the last day, so lets just forget about this post and be thankful we get an opportunity to hunt in such an amazing state.

-Tracy

+1

Well, I guess I let my frustrations get the best of me when I started this post. Not sure why I even posted being that I'm not one to get on this great site and bring it down with negative complaining. I was just frustrated with how many times I had tried to get my apps through only to have it kick me back to the beginning. I wasn't intending this to be a G&F bashing post. I am a big supporter of the AZGFD but what frustrated me was remembering back to April when the "apology" letter went out to all applicants. In this letter AZGFD officials, refering to the site not holding up stated, “this situation is unacceptable and our customers deserved better. We’ll be conducting a detailed review of the process and procedures internally and with the vendor to fix problems to ensure they don’t occur in the future.” This is where my frustrations stemmed from and like I said I let it get the best of me when I came on here and started this post.

I don't want to see this turn into another ridiculous member bashing member topic. Applications were submitted successfully, whether it was the first day or the last day, so lets just forget about this post and be thankful we get an opportunity to hunt in such an amazing state.

-Tracy

+1

Stupid Question! why are so many waiting to the last day to do this?

Way better draw odds!!! lol, Jk. I know I call all my buddies on the last day and remind them, and I always get the comment,,,, "oh crap is that today" just looking out for each other because it has happened to me where I have forgoten. The buddy system!

I apply right at the end every year. I don't have to wait as long for the results to come out as you suckers who put in early! SIMPLE MATH RIGHT THERE BOYS. Plus you dummys who put in early, geez, don't you know your apps are on the bottom and have little to no chance of getting pulled out of the top hat by Susie the gal who pulls out the names for each hunt.

I'm glad everyone doesn't know these trade secrets, you can thank me later.

Good luck to everyone on the draw, but only after we draw our tags first.

It worked fine for me on the 11th.

Did the buddy system and it worked fine for 3 other applicants also.

Thanks G&F it was easy to use and saved me the gas!

I apply right at the end every year. I don't have to wait as long for the results to come out as you suckers who put in early! SIMPLE MATH RIGHT THERE BOYS. Plus you dummys who put in early, geez, don't you know your apps are on the bottom and have little to no chance of getting pulled out of the top hat by Susie the gal who pulls out the names for each hunt.

I'm glad everyone doesn't know these trade secrets, you can thank me later.

Good luck to everyone on the draw, but only after we draw our tags first.

+1

HAHA there is a "real hunter" for ya....he's using his head. Hope susie is on my side this year. good post!