Sign in to follow this  
CEI

Smartphone-Outdoorsman's Resource Guide

Here is just a short clip of the 2012 Arizona Hunting Edition of the Outdoorsman's Resource Guide downloaded into my smartphone. The print version is more viewer friendly, but this is just another tool for those that purchase the digital version. By downloading it into your Smartphone it is viewable while offline, which is the #1 reason we publish the Outdoorsman's Resource Guide.Smartphone DEMO-Outdoorsman's Resource GuideIf you pre-ordered the 2012 AZ Hunting Edition you got both the Print & Digital versions for $9.95. Both these versions should be arriving in your mailbox & email box soon! Order the 2012 Arizona Hunting Edition or Pre-Order the 2013 AZ, CO or OR Hunting Editions HERE!7390207506001098692-7135802406388925179?l=blog.outdoorsmansresourceguide.com

View the full article

Thanks guys! We worked hard to get to where we are now and just like any product company we want to improve every year. Your feedback is CRITICAL for the developement of the Outdoorsman's Resource Guide.

I received mine yesterday and have spent most of the morning reading the stories and thumbing thru the pages. I can't say enough good things about this Outdoorsman's Resource Guide. From the stories, pictures, and the ton of information is just amazing.

Graig and Richelle, the work you two have done to publish and make available to the public at such a great price needs to be commended. Thank you both!

I urge everyone to get their hands on this issue and you will see for yourself why this needs to be part of your travel gear. :)

TJ

My wife text me at work and says I got a new magazine in the mail and my 6yr old is teaching my 2yr what a boy deer is and what a girl deer is. Lol I look forward to looking the resource guide.

Got mine in the mail this morning. I couldnt get much work done today while I was reading all those awesome stories. Great job Craig. thanks for putting this together!

Thanks. We just appreciate all of the story submissions and help.