hoghntr

**Athens Recluse...

i just wanted to say wow!!! i am so happy i got out of town advice!!! we need Athens in AZ. absolutely rock solid no vibration and smoooooooth +++ very fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree I shoot for Athens and have the Accomplice 34 and the Ibex and love them both fast smooth and very quite

Where are they availible, I would love to shoot one.

i ordered mine with never shooting and had never shot 1 before.. i read threads about them on Archery Talk.. military gets 20% off if you order from Athens.. for me this was a no brainer after all i had read. Athens bows are draw length specific... but you can also work with their custom shop on colors and stuff i believe. i wanted black.. it is satin but not shiny but definitely not matte black.

how does it shoot

AMAZING!!!!!!

Im right handed and 29" draw so if that fits you you are welcome to shoot it if ever in PHX. set low like #62 and smokin fast. sweet valley and no fear of droppin the string unexpectidely. it feels like you could hold back forever.. and seriously NO FELT RECOIL OR VIBRATION at all. it just says "thump" very sweet and quiet shooter.

Have you chrono'd it?

i have not crono'd.. i even have it cranked down and when i shot it 3 guys around me just dropped their jaws.. i think cuz so smooth and quiet the speed seems even faster. but when it says 330+ i would say it means +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Solid limbs

EV2S Extreme Velocity Duo Cams

TRCS (Torque Reduction Cable Slide)

SS stabilizer and string stop inserts

Anchor string stop

Bowjax dampening system

Sick string system

2 pc inlayed grips

Rear pivot limb pockets

Solid wall draw stops

Sealed cam bearings

Fit and finish that is second to none in the archery industry

IBO Rating: 330+ fps

Axle-to-Axle: 32"

Brace Height: 7"

Draw Weight: 40lb to 70 lb limbs

(10 lb increments)

Letoff: 65%-80%

(adjustable)

Weight: 4.2 lbs

Draw Lengths: 25"-30"

half inch increments

(DL specific cams)

Standard Color options:

Black Riser / Black Limbs

Next Vista Camo

Additional options:

BoneHead Skulls or BoneHead Web

Predator Brown Deception

Pink Next Vista

Available through dealer

Im gonna hve to make the trip to come down and shoot it. I went to there website and searched it up, then I took some reviews off of archerytalk and rokslide, I think it might be the bow for me. Either it or the ibex.

i just wanted to say wow!!! i am so happy i got out of town advice!!! we need Athens in AZ. absolutely rock solid no vibration and smoooooooth +++ very fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desert Archery

4045 N Bank Street, Kingman AZ 86409

(928) 681-4007

Desert Archery

(928) 681-4007

i did not know that.. i dont think Athens new when i asked.. do you carry stock or just a dealer? most of the guys on AT i spoke with said they would go to places that were dealers but could only order in they had no stock... im interested in R-120

Im gonna hve to make the trip to come down and shoot it. I went to there website and searched it up, then I took some reviews off of archerytalk and rokslide, I think it might be the bow for me. Either it or the ibex.

just say when.. :) it shoots sweet and gets looks from everyone. ;)

Desert Archery

(928) 681-4007

i did not know that.. i dont think Athens new when i asked.. do you carry stock or just a dealer? most of the guys on AT i spoke with said they would go to places that were dealers but could only order in they had no stock... im interested in R-120

Im not the dealer, I just saw this on athens website "find a dealer"

just say when.. :) it shoots sweet and gets looks from everyone. ;)

I called them , They don't sell them anymore.