reganranch

Deer Draw: What was everyone's first and second choice?

I had Dec. 1st choice, Oct 2nd choice, and the 10 day Nov. hunts for 3, 4, 5.

Anybody have an opinion on whether the 10 day Nov. hunts will be harder or easier to draw than the Oct tags?

I'm really surprised we haven't got at least one 12A,12B E,W or 13 mention yet. But the thread is still young.

Well maybe that is good news for me. 12AW late hunt first choice and 12AE second choice for me. I'm hoping those new December muley hunts take away some of the first and second applicants from these hunts. Good luck everyone on the draw.

I had Dec. 1st choice, Oct 2nd choice, and the 10 day Nov. hunts for 3, 4, 5.

Anybody have an opinion on whether the 10 day Nov. hunts will be harder or easier to draw than the Oct tags?

It will be interesting to see because the 4th friday of november wt hunts are always the tags that are leftovers.

I'm really surprised we haven't got at least one 12A,12B E,W or 13 mention yet. But the thread is still young.

Well maybe that is good news for me. 12AW late hunt first choice and 12AE second choice for me. I'm hoping those new December muley hunts take away some of the first and second applicants from these hunts. Good luck everyone on the draw.

Right on Kenny the thread needed at least one kiabab guy.

10 pts archery 13b, 13a

Are the ten points you have from getting bp's or from ten years of not getting drawn?

• Like 1

1st: 33 Dec WT 2nd: 36b Dec WT

The 33 Dec Wt hunt has like a 3% chance of getting drawn, thats some serious cahones man you have better odds of getting a rifle strip hunt.

You will have one of the most coveted wt tags in Az if the draw "gods" show favor to you. Good Luck bro!

10 pts archery 13b, 13a

Are the ten points you have from getting bp's or from ten years of not getting drawn?

Just been bankin points. This is the first time trying to draw a deer tag. Wanna cash out to hunt the desert rifle hunts.

32 both Nov hunts.

Our hunt is more of a friends and family outing as much as a hunt. I hunt hard but half the group stays in the areas they are familiar. Everyone gets drawn which is what is important.