Sign in to follow this  
Diamondbackaz

2012 Results

Thats a good unit. I have the same hunt but in 36B, not my first choice but 33 was also on the list.

Got 1st choice this time Hunt 1117 unit 33 Nov 9-15th

I have a Muzzleloader hunt right after your hunt. My tag is any but I plan to target WT. It's a great unit. Good luck.

Drew 5th choice 24A - Oct 26. Never been there. Any suggestions on where to start?

I got the 27-28 hunt again this year as well. 4th choice...tag 502 of 600.... I have to have more luck than last year. the prowler broke down on me twice and couldnt get where i wanted to go. taking the quad/ truck in this year. maybe i wont have to spend 2 days working on equipment or walking when i could be hunting. we have taken some nice bucks from this unit in the past but my personal best is a small 3 x3. havent drwn here for mule deer yet.

By the way,for those not drawn,time is running out for archery equipment prep,STRINGS!!!!Just my yearly reminder...

Drew 5th choice 24A - Oct 26. Never been there. Any suggestions on where to start?

I have same hunt. I have never seen any deer there though.

We're going to start with an archery hunt in Aug to get familiar with the area

Anywhere from Globe to 7mile wash is good. So is the Pinals. Haven't hunted there in a few years but use to do real well in those places. Hope it helps

Anywhere from Globe to 7mile wash is good. So is the Pinals. Haven't hunted there in a few years but use to do real well in those places. Hope it helps

Thanks hiawatha. I drew a 24a late November tag, never hunted that unit before. I'm excited to get my glass on and see what I can find!