Dan H

Cabelas Az

When is this store opening.

Maybe I can avoid thumbing thru this book.

Dan

I heard it was late July for soft open and 3rd week of August for grand opening week. But then they had the fire during construction. at that time they said it would not affect the G O but did not mention the soft open.

Anxious for sure!

There is a Pre-grand opening July 27th with a ribbon cutting ceremony and shopping from 9:00a.m. to 10:00 pm by invitation only. The store will informally open July 28th and have a grand opening ceremony in August...............Allen............

RR,

I know at least two crazy coues deer hunters that will be in Nirvana on July 26, 2006! I got my "personal invitation yesterday. I would be upset that I did not get my hard-bound catalog yet but they must know I am not buying anything else from the catalog! The store is less than 10 minutes away from my house! Much less if I still haven't gotten any tags to drool over!

See you there RR.

Lee

Why didn't I get a dang invite.

Mom!!!!!!

He got an invite an I didn't.

Hey I know????

I'll trade you guys 5 hardback books for one invite.

Well like the draw maybe my invite/tags are coming.

Have fun!!!

Dan

Got my catalog and my club member invite for the 26th also. Planning on spending a good part of the day there.

Ron

The 28th of July?

It is only the 15th now! I just can't wait that long. :lol:

I am off to Wyoming this weekend and then just gotta go to the store in Sidney Nebraska for my Cabela's fix!

Anyone got a wish list you want me to pack back. :D

The 28th of July?

Anyone got a wish list you want me to pack back. :D

Pic's :lol:

The 28th of July?

Hmmm.... My "special invitation" says July 26th from noon to 9 p.m. :lol: Maybe they just like me more :D :lol:

- ForkHorn

The 28th of July?
Hmmm.... My "special invitation" says July 26th from noon to 9 p.m. :lol: Maybe they just like me more :D :lol:

- ForkHorn

I know I know, I do feel a bit like the red headed stepchild since some others got "Special Invitations" but I know now why I SHOULD have taken out another credit card when I got the Cabela's offer.

Anyone want to take me along with them as a special invitation guest? I just Cannot wait to get in our local Cabela's. I guess I will have the Syndney store fresh in my mind to compare with. :lol: 2 Cabela's stores in 2 weeks! Wow!

Good news for all you not so "special" people (like me) out there that want to go to the 26th opening day and did not get the Cabela's invitation.

I have it on good authority, If you show up at the front doors on the 26th, there will be a table set up and you can fill out an application for the Cabela's card at the door and then gain "special" status and an on the spot "invitation".

Guess that I need to make room for 1 more card in the wallet, but that should be easy since the cash will be all gone after the Cabela's visit. :P

The Sydney store has changed a bit from the last time I was there, and is being remodeled right now, so the comparison will no doubt favor the new Glendale store.

All I can say is, OPEN OPEN OPEN.... :rolleyes: