Sign in to follow this  
daryl_s

Spray in bed liner

Okay, so long story short, my truck was stolen and burned last week. I got a new one over the weekend and I want to get a good spray in bed liner put in. Who would you recommend here in the valley and what am I looking at price-wise?? I'm not looking for the cheapest. It's a brand new truck and I am looking for a high quality install. Thanks for your help.

Hey Daryl did someone steal it out of flo-town to run illegals with it?

No, it was stolen here in Mesa 3 days after I moved here. In Florence I lived in Anthem Merrill Ranch and nobody messed with anybody's stuff out there. It had already been burned by the time I discovered it missing at 4:40 am.

By the way, I forgot to mention earlier. I need recommendations on a good alarm system.

I would wire in a Kill switch either to the starter solenoid or even better a switch to the ECM power so even if they jump your starter with a screwdriver it wont start without power to the Engine Control Module. Then just drill a little hole under your dash somewhere for the switch, (solder the wires butt connectors may leave you stranded one day) I have a kill switch on my diesel.

http://www.truckbedlinersaz.com/

Got this in my new Tundra and it has been great so far. Several people recommended it to me.

$400 appx

+1. Mine hasn't faded or torn after 8 years.

As far as the security system, something to look into is Ravelco Security. Seems pretty secure. I'm looking at putting it on my 2012 Ford

Superduty. ~VH

Sorry to hear about your truck, unfortunately we have a lot of trucks stolen in Arizona. I heard from one of your members that a post was made mentioning the Ravelco Anti Theft Device and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Clark Lund and I am the owner of Ravelco of Northern Arizona. Ravelco isn't an alarm or tracking device...it simply prevents someone from stealing your truck in the first place...and has been since 1976 with an undefeated record...no one has ever hot wired one of our vehicles! If you have any other quesitons please feel free to let me know and if you have a minute check out our websites. WWW.NOTMYCAR.COM - AZ Website, and WWW.RAVELCO.COM - Manufacturer's website.

I had Inyati spray a liner in my truck back in '05. It has been as tough as nails and still looks good.

Inyati is the absolute best spray in liner. As for alarms get any cliford w/a remote start.

I'm having Inyati do my truck in a couple weeks. They are the best that I know of.