Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

any new gear this year?

Guest Ernesto C

Same gear as always,but hope to put one of my Sierra Game King bullet on this guy or his big brother MexicoJan06051.jpg

1gotaway, I have a 10" fabtech lift on my F350.. Got it at Super Duty Headquaters in the Phoenix area.. can't go wrong with them..

Thanks Scottyboy and firstcoues. I just got off the phone with Super Duty HQ, they were slightly higher than Off Road Unlimited. Anybody heard anything, good or bad, about Off Road Unlimited?

Also if anybody has any input, I think I have narrowed it down to either a Fabtech or Superlift.

The Sequioa spotter does suck. My dad just got the 80mm and returned it the day after he bought it.

RR

I am glad to hear you got the Leica Duovids 10+15 powers. I think you will really like them for many years. BTW I got mine back from Leica USA Service with the scratched objective lens replaced, and everything purged and cleaned. Good as new as far as I can tell. It only cost me the shipping charges and about 6 weeks of anxiety.

Oh yeah, I was going to say no new gear for me but I did buy a new Dodge Megacab with the Cummins. I haven't put a CWT sticker on it and taken a photo yet, but when I do I will post a pic.

Lee

i have had the sequioa spotting scope for a couple of years it gets the job done for what i can afford...i also bought my first guns a week ago...a 270 remington pump(it has no scope, i think im gonna keep it that way, i have gotten pretty good at shooting it without one)...and a winchester 12 gauge...i bought from my uncle...its a good start on my collection for guns...im also gonna be buying nikon monarchs, my dad has them and they are awesome especially for there price

Anybody have advice on a spotting scope that doesn't weigh as much as a truck tire? Those swaros are great, the best of the best, but they are about 3 ft long and weigh 10 lbs. Maybe a compact scope of some kind.

my new gear this year is a new mathews switchback xt , spot hogg hunter hoggit,, gold tip pro 22 series arrow, 85 gr montecs... 10x42 swarovski slc.....and iam hoping to finish my new gear list off with a leica crf1200 rangefinder,,,,and a dead elk.......cbryant

post-491-1155606787.jpg

I got a drop away rest for my bow, as well as a new peep and arrows. Close to buying a rangefinder and of course some more clothes to add to my collection.

If your thinking of getting a new atv this season see my add for Rhino's in the classifieds forum.