Switchback

Another newbie on board:

Hello all, I am new to CWC and excited to be a member. I was introduced to this website the other day by a personal friend and family member of mine and have been addicted since. I come from a huge hunting family in AZ and have had the pleasure of being involved in the outdoors and hunting all of my life. I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future.

Good luck to all on the AZ draw!

Switchback

Geez, the price of copper is gonna go up again. Tell your dad he needs to join us in here. He would love this place. E-mail Amanda and she will send you a CWT.com sticker. She's from Globe and really does a great job with this forum.

Thanks!

I purchased the Switchback this year and think its the greatest bow around. It even got rated #1 bow for 06

Welcome switchback! :lol:

Chime in and ask any questions you have as we all have opinions and love to share emOr if you'd rather.... Sit back and enjoy the posts from all the people here. So many are what you might call expert too!

Welcome Switchback! Whatever you do on this site don't listen or take advice from 270. I think he has a few marbles loose. :lol: :P I think his new mule kicked him or something like that.

Welcome Switchback! Glad you are here. Switchback is a bow, huh? When I saw the name I immediately thought of all the windy switchback roads I drive, like the one up through Malay Gap and to the Black River...endless switchbacks! Guess you can tell I am not a big bowhunter....

Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy the forum!

Amanda

Welcome Switchback! Glad you are here. Switchback is a bow, huh? When I saw the name I immediately thought of all the windy switchback roads I drive, like the one up through Malay Gap and to the Black River...endless switchbacks! Guess you can tell I am not a big bowhunter....

Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy the forum!

Amanda

Thanks

I happen to know the area VERY well I know what you mean

Switchback, welcome to the board. I've only been a member for a couple of weeks, but I've come to think of the site as my second home. Everyone has been really nice and helpfull. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.

Adam

Welcome, Good Luck and God Bless.

Welcome. You picked a great site to get in on some great opinions, views, and infatuation with hunting.

Welcome Switchback! Whatever you do on this site don't listen or take advice from 270. I think he has a few marbles loose. :P :D I think his new mule kicked him or something like that.

All that mule kickin is the mule cant stand lark's being so stubbern...And him havin loose marbles is from him a lickin bull frogs...Poor ol feller thinks Bullwidgeon is a javalina :D

I also joined the site a couple of days ago. Although I have been reading for a month or better. I really like all the info and opinions, especially the sarcastic ones. With the advice I have been given, I have already scratched the sequoia spotting scope from my list, almost have the lift on my truck, and have decided not to ask for hunting areas in unit 23! This stuff is great. If I could just get a few off you to take my rifle out and site it in, tie me up a nice coues in 34A, I would be set. Keep the jokes coming, most hunters have learned to be thick skinned. And no matter where you are hunting, just remember there is know such thing as a bad hunting trip. The ones that don't go so well are some of my fondest memories. I grew up hunting mule deer in the north country, but after a few years of not drawing a tag, one of my buddies told me I need to try some of the ghosts down south. I have never seen so many deer and other game. All these years in AZ and I had know idea. Greatest challange in the state, that I have had anyway. On my first coues hunt my hunting partner of many years, who had never shot anything bigger that a javalina, shot a 90" buck. And my dad, who had spent the last 10-15 years keeping an eye on us and teaching us to hunt, shot a little three point. Best deer hunting trip I ever had, and I came back with nothing but memories.

Welcome to all you newbies! You'll soon loose your "newbie" status and be "advanced members" in a couple of days at the rate your going! Bunch of great people here, you'll get hooked for sure! JIM>