Sign in to follow this  
Elkhunter1

YOU TELL ME!!!

there are allways a ton of hunters that hunt that spot :) ur the guy with the trail cams mounted like side ways flat screen tv with about 10 lag bolts in them i take it?... hope you whack the big 3.... if you dont think most poeple know about those tanks you have to be kidding yourself....

there are allways a ton of hunters that hunt that spot :) ur the guy with the trail cams mounted like side ways flat screen tv with about 10 lag bolts in them i take it?... hope you whack the big 3.... if you dont think most poeple know about those tanks you have to be kidding yourself....

OK with that much info about my setup you are most likely correct PM me with specifics and you win an ALL EXPENSES PAID HUNTING TRIP WITH ME, paid by you (of course)LMAO

It has to 12A West! Isnt that where Jim shot Sticks? After all the doe hunts they have had over the years....the bucks are getting smaller! Keep posting your pics...we lovem!

love pics keep up on the pics

Elkhunter1jr, I love your avatar of the pigs. My favorite of all big ten.

TJ

people on this site are way to anal about "their spots" and people who are so lame to go out and try to jump on someone else's spot purposely is even worse.

seriously who cares. i dont even ask because its like 50/50 if they get weird. most hunters i know will tell you where theyre at, i would. its not like theyre gonna be waiting for you when you get there haha, you still have to hunt for them.

Looks like some Magee Ranch bucks