Sign in to follow this  
JLW

FINALLY !

Wow, those were some great looking bucks. I too would be interested to know how you did and if you were able to get after them with your bow.

Aaron

Wow, those were some great looking bucks. I too would be interested to know how you did and if you were able to get after them with your bow.

Aaron

no dice in the early season!

I did get to stalk that big 1 to 50yds. He was with a 3x3 that I could have taken a shot at but passed waiting for the big dude to move about 5 yds to clear some trees and the wind changed swirled or whatever and the little guy new something wasn't right and turned and walked off the other direction big dude in tow. The longest 3 minutes of my life!

I should have taken a shot! Still mad at myself! when I say little guy he was prolly about 75 - 80" and he showed up on my cam that night like he was taunting me!

James

Did you happen to get any other pics as the season has gone on of those bucks that you could share? That giant in the background is just stupid big!

Did you happen to get any other pics as the season has gone on of those bucks that you could share? That giant in the background is just stupid big!

^^^ This

Not sure how I missed this thread, but those are some GIANT bucks, I too would like to see more pictures, awesome.

negative... I pulled my cameras before the holiday weekend....

rub lines soo long you wouldn't believe.

how far will they travel when the rut roles around??

I'll have to look at some of my other pics to see if anything is worthy of posting.

A couple other people have these big bucks on their cams that were in the area.

I have hanging cams for maybe 4 years and these are the deer I have dreams about!

usually only get does and smaller bucks.

I hope they return for next season!

James

I may have already put some of these up.

the 1st 1 on this thread is the best but here ya go anyway.

no monster but his friends aren't too shabby.....

negative... I pulled my cameras before the holiday weekend....

rub lines soo long you wouldn't believe.

how far will they travel when the rut roles around??

I'll have to look at some of my other pics to see if anything is worthy of posting.

A couple other people have these big bucks on their cams that were in the area.

I have hanging cams for maybe 4 years and these are the deer I have dreams about!

usually only get does and smaller bucks.

I hope they return for next season!

James

JLW, we need to talk, i would like to meet you. We have those bucks on trail camera also, including that other bunch of bucks that you posted earlier. Our pics are only 15 minutes apart and on the same day!!! Maybe we could share lunch some day the walk shouldnt be to far for either of us if we meet in the middle. Looking forward to january for sure!! Back to the 3 smaller bucks way earlier in your post, there was also a 108-110 3 point buck that was hanging around with that group of bucks off and on. Was he with those bucks on your cam ever??