Sign in to follow this  
JLW

FINALLY !

the one in the back left of the 1st pic looks like a toad. thanks for sharing the pics and good luck on your fast approaching hunt.

• Like 1

All these trail cam pics from all you guys with these awsome bucks are killing me. I mean killing me. That is one thing that blows about getting drawn for the late Dec hunt in 36b. I have a long time to wait. I'll settle for looking at these great pics from you guys. WOW! and that's all I got say about that.

Looks like the big deer in both pics in first set is the same buck? Friggin GORGEOUS deer man. Wow would I love to know where that guy is. Good luck sleeping, I know I wouldn't.

I think so... the 1 you can't see in the back is huge!

James

Haha which one? My eyes are sore, but I'm sure the buck in back left in 1st and buck in 2nd are same deer. Very jealous, good luck.

Great looking bucks for sure James. I'm jealouse as all get out. I've yet to get one buck on any of my trail cams this year. Good luck this friday. :)

TJ

the one in the back left of the 1st pic looks like a toad. thanks for sharing the pics and good luck on your fast approaching hunt.

+1.....he is HUUUUUUGE!

Fingers crossed u stick one of those this weekend. Hoping for that phone call so I can start the post.