sandman

Coltons Giant Archery Muley

On the second day of the archery season colton arrowed the buck we have been chasing for a year. Last year we both missed shots at this buck that colton named Buddy. This year colton found him in the same spot and he had put on a lot of mass. Colton watched this buck grow for about a month before the season. Opening day he was able to sneak to within 60 yards of Buddy bedded in some thick trees but could never get a shot. The second evening Colton was able to get a shot off and it found its mark. The buck ran about 200 yards downhill and died. This is one of the heaviest deer I have ever seen and the pictures don't do it justice. It is an awesome muley of a lifetime and it will be hard to beat. Colton put his time in and deserved to finally get this buck on the ground. Congrats Colton, I am glad I got to be a part of it.

post-5831-0-85409800-1346304018.jpg

post-5831-0-98308600-1346304034.jpg

post-5831-0-96458100-1346304050.jpg

• Like 1

Impressive! Great buck and congrats to your buddy on what sounds like spot and stalk!

Bro, that is a freakin slammer! I love that terrain. Way to stick with it. Killing a deer you've watched and names is 100x cooler!

Great job! congrats.

That is a great buck!! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

How wide is he? 26" ?