Sign in to follow this  
Couesnut

finally after 28yrs!!!!!

It took 28 yrs of the draw to get that antelope I've so wanted

Right F^&^%ING ON!!!!!

And some of you complain you can't get drawn after 5or 6 yrs.

Oh ya, both me & my son got WT. tags..... 36a, 36c

It took 28 yrs of the draw to get that antelope I've so wanted

Congrats!

I got a lope tag 2 of the first 3 times I applied!

:angry:

Couesnut, what unit? I'm on my 3rd antelope tag since 1985. This will be my last one I'm sure.

28 years? heck, it only took me 26 to get my first Az. tag. that was 12 years ago. good deal, shoot a big one. cracks me up when folks gripe about goin' a year or two without a elk or goat tag. 'specially nonresidents. anyway, congratulations. make the most of it. Lark.

28 years wow.....CONGRATS!!! I'll have 14 points next year, I don't know how you waited double what I have so far...LOL

Dave, I hope you shoot a big one. Congrats on the goat tag and both the deer tags..............have fun...........my son drew a deer tag so I am looking forward to helping him out.............Allen..........

And I had the nerve to be upset of not getting drawn with my 15 bonus points!!! Congrats and make it worth the wait! Please tell me I don't have 13 years more to wait.

That puts things in prospective. I was at ASU at the time and I put in a unit with one tag so I could get more bonus points. Time and money were scarce at the time. I had three points at the time and I got drawn. :lol: I had a blast with that hunt :lol: and been wanting to go again ever since. In addition to that, the same year my brother and friend put in together in a unit that had 3 tag and were drawn :lol: . We had 3 out of 4 tags. Should have bought some lottery tickets also. I thought 9 points might get me something this year. Hopefully, I won't have to wait 28 yrs.

Congrats to those that have a tag.