elkaholic

sci world recoerd 561 whitetail

Maybe. I saw a hunting show over the summer where they had a few old fogeys shooting these deer, yes there were a few that all looked like that. Not my cup of tea.

That thing is a mutant! The really terrible thing is that we get put in the same group of people that think sitting in a heated blind 50 yards from a feeder shooting a scoped rifle off of a bench rest on a high fence "laboratory" is hunting. That poor buck, prolly put it out of it's misery...

Sorry if this offends anyone, I got a dang flu shot yesterday and it's kicking my butt..

• Like 1

That thing is a mutant! The really terrible thing is that we get put in the same group of people that think sitting in a heated blind 50 yards from a feeder shooting a scoped rifle off of a bench rest on a high fence "laboratory" is hunting. That poor buck, prolly put it out of it's misery...

Sorry if this offends anyone, I got a dang flu shot yesterday and it's kicking my butt..

Same thing I was thinking. Where did you get your flu shot? I get one every year but have not done it yet this year. I have been lucky and never had a reaction and I don't hink I have been sick in almost five years.

I take it the steriods that the professional athletes are not using now go towards deer. Doesnt even look like a deer.

What unit is that in??? Jk :D Seems to always be the first question

Seriously though, if it is one of those genetically enhanced deer I would be afraid to eat the meat. It'll give you hair in places you dont want this those kind of steriods haha That is one huge WT though

I take it the steriods that the professional athletes are not using now go towards deer. Doesnt even look like a deer.

Major steroids .... wonder how the deer feels carrying that weight around

Doesn't even look like a deer... I like deer with trash but this one is so bad I think most people's first question would be "what is it!".

That is just stupid. My guess they probably shot it out of a tree stand also. Doesnt even seem right

Sad thing is, how would you brag about killing that buck when anyone that came to your home and saw that beast would know without a doubt it was killed in a pen. I bet that neck meat is pretty tough eating.