Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

I Phone Digi Scope Adapter

By Darrr Colburn

IMG_2693.JPG

I was down at the Outdoorsmans yesterday and picked up a great new gadget if you have an I Phone 4/4S. Kowa is making an I Phone adapter that comes with rings that fit my Swarowski Spotting Scope and Swarovski 15X binoculars. They are also coming out with a ring that will fit on the Kowa Big Eye 32X binoculars. The Outdoorsmans has these adapters in stock and they are $82.99. I will post some pics and video over the next few weeks as I get the setup out in the field. Thank you to the Outdoorsmans for staying on top of the latest and greatest gear and providing amazing customer service.

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_2683.JPG

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2688.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

838693349566457000-991934594974374565?l=jayscottoutdoors.blogspot.com

View the full article

I'm so excited... I just bought one this week from Outdoorsman! I can't wait to get out and use it!!!

I didn't see it on their website?

Meopix? If it's that one, looks like you have to buy the whole piece for different sizes?

The new Outdoorsmans version is much better. Call Cody and he can get you set up. There is a picture of the Outdoorsmans Adapter in the new Western Hunter Magazine that just came

out. The Kowa adapter your phone can't be in a protective case and just works for the iPhone. The Outdoorsmans will work with any smart phone.

Do you know if they are coming out with an adapter for the I Phone 5 or if this one would work with an I phone?

The outdoorsman should work with the 5... I believe you glue it into position on any rigid smart phone case.

I still have to kowa and when I upgrade, I will just break it free from the old face and glue it to the new one as well.

The Outdoorsmans will work with any smart phone.

I called held off and ordered the Outdoorsmans and got it a few weeks ago, It seems great. I have not had it out in the field but did get to play with it around the house and looked around the block. So far I really like the way it it works. I would say they need to put some sort of instructions for each type of phone in the kit as it does not come with any instructions at all. I have the IPhone and this mount is for all kinds of phones and so I made a template just to make sure the objective lens was exactly dead center of the opening. I don't know how exact it needs to be but I did not want to take a chance and end up with a shadow on one side.

Sign in to follow this