Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

36B Nov. 9th Roll Call..

How many CW members do we have going on this hunt? I've never been down there before but Im sure it will be fun. Not Sure what rig we will be in, but it will be me and my dad with tags.

I'll be in Unit 36c assuming no school duties mess with my plans...

My son and I along with firstcoueswas80 will be down in 36b for the late December wt hunt. And can't wait!

I will be down there for this hunt. Going to start scouting hard all this month. Good luck!!!!

• Like 1

I think my brother and my nephew have this hunt or the one that starts on the 15th(ish). My goal is to get my nephew a bigger buck than my brothers. No time to scout, hope it turns out ok.

I will be in a black and gold chevy or white Jeep wrangler (both with CWT stickers). Feel free to stop by and say hi.

My son and I will be down on that hunt in my red F250 (just not sure where yet) unless we take his blue Chebie Colorado.

All I've done before is bird and javelina hunting, it'll be my first time hunting deer... Can't wait to get out there and see how it goes, school's been a pain and I ain't had time to scout, just praying for the best. If anyone has any tips about the unit they'd be willing to give up, PM me!

im fired up. cant wait to get down there. my neighbor hunted there the early hunt and didnt do well. saw lots of does i guess. it will be my first time hunting this area, excited to see some new country

My son and I will be down on that hunt in my red F250 (just not sure where yet) unless we take his blue Chebie Colorado.

Looks like I/We will be camped south of the lake. Trying to get there thursday evening.