sneekfreak

6 Yard Bull - video

Great footage. I for one know I would of missed that shot. Way too close. Was suprised that there was not full penetration of the arrow.

Bob

WOW! That was some good video for sure. Congratulations to the hunter and the guy holding the camera. That was as good as it gets right there. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Congrats to the hunter & amazing video, but do I have to be the one to bring up how little that arrow penetrated at 6 yards!? Expandable tips are junk! They almost never fully expand within an elk which leaves you shooting a glorified field tip. Please everyone start using fixed blades, especially on elk!

Congrats to the hunter & amazing video, but do I have to be the one to bring up how little that arrow penetrated at 6 yards!? Expandable tips are junk! They almost never fully expand within an elk which leaves you shooting a glorified field tip. Please everyone start using fixed blades, especially on elk!

iam pretty positive that the hunter used a montec at 70lbs didnt help that he hit the rib on the off side and blew threw that........