Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

New Contest

Thank you to everyone who commented on my opening day story. I liked that there were almost as many comments about my blisters as my deer. I actually did wear the boots out quail hunting and for walks around the neighborhood, but I guess that did not do a good job of simulating coues hunting. I could not be happier with my deer, but I know he is not the caliber to compete in a big buck contest. With that in mind I decided to start a new contest I think I have a shot of winning. If anybody thinks they can beat this bad boy, throw up the pics. Congrats to all the other guys who posted pictures and stories of their opening weekend bucks.

post-3890-0-96900800-1351436670_thumb.jpg

You've got to learn to carry "mole skin" in your pack and use it as soon as you feel a hotspot forming.

My dad told me if you are going to be stupid you have to be tough.

• Like 1

DUCT TAPE!!

It is cheap and works better than mole skin. I use it when I ref 4 or 5 soccer games in one day and it keeps the blisters at bay. Learned this trick from another soccer ref and it works.

BTW your foot looks like it hurt like heck to walk on!

DUCT TAPE!!

It is cheap and works better than mole skin. I use it when I ref 4 or 5 soccer games in one day and it keeps the blisters at bay. Learned this trick from another soccer ref and it works.

BTW your foot looks like it hurt like heck to walk on!

+1 on the duct tape