Sign in to follow this  
ceg

San Carlos Double

Here are Phil T. and Mattew P.'s bucks that they killed last season on the San Carlos. They always wanted to do a double mount with their bucks and finally were able to get two bucks worthy of it. Sorry, I don't have a field photo of Mattew's buck, but I included on of Phil's as well as the finished mount.

phillips.jpg

townsendcoues.jpg

5838775243925031903-4539169683427864928?l=mogollontaxidermy.blogspot.com

View the full article

It goes next to the fire place at the cabin in Springerville. We killed two turkeys 3 years ago on opening morning and we were trying to do a double turkey mount but it would have taken up half of the cabin. Best morning of turkey hunting I have ever had. TomGobbler and I were calling (Mostly Tommy, I guess they like the sound of a perfectly healthy hen, Tommy and a hen on it's death bed with 10 eggs stuck in its b*^t, Me) we stopped 5 times to call and had 4 gobblers going and called two into shotgun range and we were tagged out by 8:00am. Clay I could not be any happier my friend you do an amazing job and take a ton of my money but they are all worth every penny. Thank you very much for everything.

Matthew picked up the mount this weekend and brought it home It is even better than the pictures show. Thanks, Clay. You did another terrific job. this was to go in the house in Springerville, but it is so nice we want to have it somewhere it can be seen by others. Probably will go in the reception area of our office.