Chef

Allen Taylor Wins on the Kaibab! *photos*

Some great bucks on the ground there. Congrats to Allen and Travis. Awesome to see the good guys getting the win.

Way to go Allen and Travis on a couple of great bucks. Awesome shooting, sweet pics, and bruiser bucks. Couldn't have happened to any better people.

You the MAN Allen and Travis, great spending some time with you coming back to the valley together (minus the flat tire) and learned you are stand up young man and will be one to ride the river with for sure! Great job!!

Here is Scott's field photograph...

Scott's guide Mark Boulanger, is one glassing machine.

I have to say he is definitely one of, if not the, best hunter I know.

Congrats again to the both of you.

post-67-0-51367100-1354596902.jpg

Chef,

Thanks for posting the pics. Mark is absolutely incredible when glassing. I thought I was a good glasser, but sitting next to him is mind blowing. This is one of the funnest hunts I have ever been on. It was great to finally meet Allen, and Chef, and everybody else who was up there. They are some hard core hunters who get things done. I can't wait to draw the tag again.

Allen, congrats on another successful hunt. And to Travis also. You both got great bucks. Who knows, maybe you can get the fourpete and draw the tag next year again.