Sign in to follow this  
dbj

One happy hunter......

Finally got my head done after debating if I should try and doing it myself or asking a buddy to do it for me. Well I went ahead and did it myself and real happy the way it turned out. Now going to take it to a friend that knows how to score it. Any guesses?post-482-0-54451600-1357835974_thumb.jpgpost-482-0-88010200-1357836061_thumb.jpg

Nice!!! That's a great buck for sure. Just goes to show that just because there are other people in there, the bucks are there too, for the ones willing to put in some work. Nicely done for sure.

• Like 1

Glad to see the guy who put in the work scored. Real nice eye guards.

• Like 1

What a Stud Buck!

Great buck. Getting out there on the mountain will get you to the deer a heck of a lot better than those "roadrunners" will ever know, lol. My brother and dad both got really nice 4x3 mule deer last year in an area covered up with road hunters...my brother's in the morning, my dad's that same afternoon. Loved the looks on the road hunters faces when we drove by with those big bucks on the back of the quad, lol. They were all saying the same thing...we didn't even SEE any deer...no kidding jerk, try getting off the truck and actually HUNT! lol