Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Need Help Finding Some Small Rifle Primers

Well, I was expecting the run on Ar-15s and high capacity magazines but didn't figure everyone would panic and start stocking up on general reloading supplies. Oh well, my mistake. I need to pick some so went by Sportsman's but they were cleaned out. Anyone been to any local shops (east valley) that have any small rifle primers in stock or have any other leads on some?

Thanks

They looked to be pretty well stocked on projectiles still. They have gone to keeping all powder and primers in the back room, so it is hard to say what they may have. I know they were out of the small rifle primers and h335 powder. It is a lot more frustrating now as you have to wait for someone at the gun counter to be available to check for you.

I was able to get small pistol primers, but only after being told they were sold out and then watching them bring out some to a "select" customer it seemed. They then stashed them under the counter. Was able to ask another employee, then told them were to find them. I was not out to buy the entire stock but only wanted a single box. Have to be pushy I suppose to get what you need.

I was able to get small pistol primers, but only after being told they were sold out and then watching them bring out some to a "select" customer it seemed. They then stashed them under the counter. Was able to ask another employee, then told them were to find them. I was not out to buy the entire stock but only wanted a single box. Have to be pushy I suppose to get what you need.

That is ridiculous! Where was this?

I was planning on selling all of my reloading stuff but not now! I am hanging on to every last bit of it with the exception of possibly my .257 Improved.

That is ridiculous! Where was this?

Sportsmans Wharehouse in Mesa, yesterday.

They will hold items for you if you call them so maybe that was the case.

I could understand that if they had told me that. I might just start placing backorders so I know I can pick some up.