Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

In stock AR-15s

Just wanted to pass along a tip on some AR-15s. I was at Pistol Parlor this afternoon right as they were closing at 2:00. They had gotten in a shipment of AR-15 prior to my arrival. I think they still had around 5 left at closing. If you get there right as they open on Wednesday morning you probably have a good chance of picking one up.

Did you happen to see what brand they were. I was in a gun shop on Saturday and they had 3 in stock of a brand I have never heard of and they wanted $1600 for them. Maybe thats why they were still there.

At least one was M&P (Smith & Wesson). Not sure about the others. They ranged from about $1000 to $1600. They did seem to be going for a premium price.

Yeah if you follow this stuff, stripped AR lowers that were anywhere from $80 - $180 are at least 3x that right now on gunbroker. I just did a quick search, and top of the list is a DPMS lower with the highest bid at $481.00. This is crazy - this is a $99 lower. The dealers were getting them for $49 two weeks ago.

Hi-cap mags are sold out everywhere, ammo for .223 or 7x62 - gone. It's a feeding frenzy right now.

Been searching for .223 ammo on the internet and its all gone out of stock. A lot on gunbroker though but they want a rediculous amount for them.

Local gun shop had 20 rd Pmags in stock on Saturday and wanted $38 for them. Salesman told me "cheaper than the internet"

I bought 2 pmags on Saturday from Clyde at pistol parlour for $35. Not a bad price, he had a limit of 2 per customer.

Went into a gun shop in my area and talked with the owner. We got into component prices and he said he found a lower in stock, dont remember where, but it was $400. I was thinking about a build for my daughter, but not at these prices.

I snagged my lower just at the start, and it was already $40 more than last month.

Anything over $20.00 for a PMag is a rip off, unless they can manage "favors" or are made of precious metal. Last I checked all mine are plastic and can't perform favors.

PMags usually sell for $12-$17. Right now, people are asking $40 - $70 each. Glad I have a bunch stored up.

There are two ways this thing is going to go - either ARs, AKs, hi-cap mags are going to be banned, or the current ban push will fail, and prices will go back to where they were. With all the emotions on one side, the facts on the other - who knows how this will play out.