Sign in to follow this  
Shaun

My 2012 Coues Buck...Also New Member

Awesome buck and welcome to the site. Can't wait for the story. Good idea on scoring points (hopefully maybe you can squeeze in a half-day hunt along the way...) and congrats on the new baby coues hunter! :D

Thank you! Ya I figure scoring a few points cant hurt especially since I will be able to put in for the 13's this year for the heck of it since I wont have bought a tag for the year already

Congratulations on a great buck. Where about do you life and what hunts are you planning on 2013?

Chris

Shaun, Congrats on a SAWEEEET buck man that is awesome!! Didn't you shoot that with my good friend Pat Feldt of Arizona Guided Hunts? Pretty sure you and your buck look familiar from him sharing those photos last January. He said you made a heck of a stalk. Congrats again and welcome to the site!!!

Shaun, Congrats on a SAWEEEET buck man that is awesome!! Didn't you shoot that with my good friend Pat Feldt of Arizona Guided Hunts? Pretty sure you and your buck look familiar from him sharing those photos last January. He said you made a heck of a stalk. Congrats again and welcome to the site!!!

Congratulations on a great buck. Where about do you life and what hunts are you planning on 2013?

Chris

Gronge,

Yes sir it was killed with Pat Faldt. Was a heck of a hunt.. Thank You!

motoxno53,

Thank You! As of right now I am Planning on CA blacktail, Colorado high country muleys, Utah late season Muleys and depending on draw results 1 or 2 elk hunts

Beautiful Buck!!! IMHO I reecommend the vortex Kaibab HD 15x56. They are the glass I carry all the time now. Incredible clarity and you will save big bucks. Just a thought. Welcome to the site!! jake