Sign in to follow this  
Sundevils79

35B Monster????

Anyone know anything about the 145" buck killed in 35B with a muzzleloader last week? I got copied on a text of it and it impressive. Looking to see if anyone knows the story or hunter. I don't want to post the pic as I don't know who it is.

I saw those pics, what a deer. It could be the new muzzle loader worl record. I also saw a 137 taken on Saturday on a rifle hunt. It is just a stud buck with tons of character. The toads are dropping!

I will call him tomorrow and see if he will post the story. He said it would have probably gone 150" plus had he not had some small breaks!

Happy new year to all CWT members wishing you all the best this year on filling all tags...

Going back to the 35b monster I had the late November tag ending on the 9th of December. Facetiously on the 6th day me and my brother got too see a buck that could have been in the 140 range, to bad we saw it in the late after noob feeding on a hill side and I ranged him at over 750+ yards, maybe after I see pictures of this one that was taken with a muzzy I could probably confirm if it was the toad we saw. It was a hard hunt for us being a full moon and only sporting Ashlie of does and spikes. Still trying to fill the cooler with my bow. Wish us luck and congrats to who ever took that monster over on 35 b.c. looking forward to see pictures of it and a story to go along.