Sign in to follow this  
Viper

FOUND: two lost photo related devices - photos of owners added

How about a digital camera or a sd card reader with a extra sd card in that they were checking their trail cam pics with? That makes more sense to me and good on Vipers part trying to find the owner.

You are on target. I found these items laying on the trail, in an area I hunt a lot. It appears they hadn't been there for long, because the last pic on the SD card was dated 12/30/12 and the batteries have full charge. I don't recognize the guys in the photos, or the location of their setup. It appears, by looking at all the photos, that these guys are the owners. I was hesitant to post their pics, but as a last resort thinking someone may recognize them.

I assure you it is with good intentions....just trying to get these devices back to them, as I don't feel right about keeping and using the stuff.

Any ideas on other methods to find them?

no, you're on target....

people frequent different sights so word may get around and someone may recognize them.

hat's off to you!

James

Nice of you to try to return items, but as info, Tasco is about as cheap as it gets.

As info not all of us have alot of money to invest in a cam and put outdoors for someone to possibly steal. I have a Tasco and it takes great pics. Maybe it is cheaper than other cams but it works for some of us!

post-4217-0-25211800-1357964846_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Is it me or is this place getting a little persnickety? Question a guy(VIPER) who's trying to return some lost goods, then belittle the dude who lost his goods for using a less expensive camera. For all we know Viper found a $1000 digital camera in the woods and this is the pic that was on the card. Good Grief guys ease up a little!!!! I'm off pig hunting.......

• Like 2

Nice of you to try to return items, but as info, Tasco is about as cheap as it gets.

As info not all of us have alot of money to invest in a cam and put outdoors for someone to possibly steal. I have a Tasco and it takes great pics. Maybe it is cheaper than other cams but it works for some of us!

attachicon.giftcam3 Aug 16 2012 049.jpg

I did'nt say anything about the picture quality. The original poster's qoute was " The items are somewhat pricey". Somewhat pricey is usally not assosciated with Tasco, I can't afford a BMW, but i don't get offended and say my Ford is just as good as a BMW.