Sign in to follow this  
Viper

FOUND: two lost photo related devices - photos of owners added

No response to this add. The SD card in one of the devices appears to have pics of the owners. Take a look to see if you recognize them. If so, have them call me:

Brad 480-205-9828

Saturday (1/5) I found two photo related devices in unit 22 in upper Sycamore creek / FR201 area. The items are somewhat pricey, so I would like to get them back to the owner.

Call me with a description of the items and where you may have lost them.

I will post in other forum topics as well.

Brad 480-205-9828

post-2983-0-00145700-1357701682_thumb.jpg

post-2983-0-14630700-1357701740_thumb.jpg

Nice of you to post this, hopefully it gets back to its owners.

I heard from a buddy that azg&f put a ban on baiting, guess I need to be more current with my rules and regs.

• Like 1

I heard from a buddy that azg&f put a ban on baiting, guess I need to be more current with my rules and regs.

AGFD is proposing a ban on baiting, hasn't gone through yet, although it appears the vote will take place this friday at the commission meeting.

Kinda looks like you stole a trail cam and a bait bucket? Now trying to give back to the proper owners? I'm guessing that I'm way off base and that's not the case, not accusing anything, just looks like that from your posts?

I'm guessing that these hunters left a camera with an SD card in it. Why remove someone's stuff then post that you are trying to give it back? And a "bait bucket" isn't really a photo related device. Personally I think that these guys have a good set up, and Viper is doing a good thing trying to get the guys SD card and anything else back to them.

I'm sure the intentions are good, and he's trying to give back stuff to the rightful owner. I'm also going on better judgment and saying that the people actually lost their stuff. It just seems weird that he's posting trail cam pics of the people (from their trail cam??) I guess I don't know the whole story and I'm speculating way to much.

How about a digital camera or a sd card reader with a extra sd card in that they were checking their trail cam pics with? That makes more sense to me and good on Vipers part trying to find the owner.

• Like 2

I don't know the story yet ethier. But I will say I know Brad, and what ever the story is I say kudos to him for doing what I know is the right thing.

AGFD is proposing a ban on baiting, hasn't gone through yet, although it appears the vote will take place this friday at the commission meeting.

Ok, I'm a little off on my rules and regs, thanks for the correction Amanda. Haha oops

How about a digital camera or a sd card reader with a extra sd card in that they were checking their trail cam pics with? That makes more sense to me and good on Vipers part trying to find the owner.

You are on target. I found these items laying on the trail, in an area I hunt a lot. It appears they hadn't been there for long, because the last pic on the SD card was dated 12/30/12 and the batteries have full charge. I don't recognize the guys in the photos, or the location of their setup. It appears, by looking at all the photos, that these guys are the owners. I was hesitant to post their pics, but as a last resort thinking someone may recognize them.

I assure you it is with good intentions....just trying to get these devices back to them, as I don't feel right about keeping and using the stuff.

Any ideas on other methods to find them?

• Like 2