Sign in to follow this  
OneTeam

Can't fina an AR-15 anywhere.

This is the first time in the last 4 years the Democrats actually stimultated the economy a little bit.

got that right lol

How do you guys think the gun show will be this weekend in Mesa I'm thinking of giving that a go

I would get in line early, before sunrise. Take lots of cash (unless you want a statement on your CC from "Bob's Ammo" for $XXX.00) as ammo will be at an all time high especially after the dealers buy from each other before the show opens and mark up the prices a few times.

Ammo, Mags and Black Rifles will all be gone by noon on Saturday.

Be patient, dont buy from these guy that are price gouging. My backorder of Pmags was just shipped out yesterday at $13.50 each.
:)

Received notice on Tuesday one order was shipped and will be delivered today. Other Mag order is backorder with a March ship. date.

Mission Accomplished Guys! Got one at Catalina Marina, a Bushmaster awesome guys helped me I encourage you to go there!

Mission Accomplished Guys! Got one at Catalina Marina, a Bushmaster awesome guys helped me I encourage you to go there!

If you dont mind me askin what did it cost and is it a 556 or a 223?

Thanks

It's a 556 bushmaster carbonite I paid 1700 for two 30 round pmags a quad rail and it also came with a red dot. They had a bushmaster E3 going for 2200.00 before I left also

Keep in mind, there are a huge number of shops with the license and equipment to mill out mil-spec AR lowers, and I guarantee you they are all working around the clock with the intention of producing as many "grandfathered" lowers as they can. I can't say prices will drop, but these guys saw what happened in '04 and let's just say, those with the means are basically printing money right now. You gotta hand it to Obama and Biden, if ever anyone who ever even thought about buying an AR15 is buying not just one, but as many as they can get, that time is now.

I can only imagine how many shops have stopped everything else, just to get as many lowers or hi-cap mags in their inventory as possible.

Way back in WWII, when Japan was considering an armed invasion, a Japanese general stated (paraphrase) that attacking America on its on soil would be be pointless because there would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass.

IMO, that's what the founders wanted, and I'm proud to be one of those armed men.

• Like 2

I wonder why China is backing this ban! Hmm lol I'm sure Japan wouldn't have minded a ban during World War II either. I'm also proud and thankful for being able to own these fire arms in the meantime, it just amazes me how any one can think different.