Well, since I'm getting ready to head to Mexico I figured i would share the year we had. We had limited tags in our family this year, but we had some great hunts and had a great time.

I shot this Mexico buck on the last day last evening after passing up many others broken or not exactly what I wanted. There was 16 bucks on the hillside and this was the dominant buck. Others would have scored better but this one gave me a bedded shot at a long range, and here he is on my wall.

photobucket-30666-1357676203526.jpg

photobucket-6720-1327540651352.jpg

Next was my UT buck at 33 yards

photobucket-13021-1346121899378.jpg

photo31.jpg

NM antelope

photobucket-20932-1346013653809.jpg

Son's first Coues

Braedonsbuck.jpg

I had the privilege of helping out on quite a few elk hunts, some big bulls were killed, but none of my family had tags (0 for 3 on cow tags) and so we are having to buy beef for the first time in 10+ years. For many years we use nothing but elk for all our burger.

I am lucky enough to be headed to Mexico in a couple days to start off 2013, hopefully we get a few more tags and can be blessed again.

Thanks.

What a great year you had! Good look in Mexico and hopefully you will kill a giant!

Houston that's just great man! Best pic of them all was your boy's buck, that's just gotta be one of the best memories ever.... Congrats man.

I need to have more years with "limited tags" in three states and one foreign country. Congrats on a lot of fun and good luck in Mexico.