Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Inauguration

This public display of excess is obscene! It is a direct insult to the American taxpayer. Has there ever been a more blatant, arrogant, gesture, by a bunch of eletists in our lifetime? Our nation is bankrupt and on the edge of economic collapse, and these people are spending millions upon millions of dollars to celebrate the rule of a would be dictator. Sounds more like a third world country, than the greatest nation on the earth. Where is the outrage by the media? Why are we not marching on Washington DC, and hanging these fools from light poles? God will judge this nation for its total lack of anything that even looks like morality! The slow burn is turning into a raging flame! God help us!

• Like 1

Doesn't matter where the $$ comes from...any responsible leadership would refuse to participate in this kind of gross misuse of money! Especially when they're talking about tax increases! I also seriously doubt if private donors are paying the total bill for this shindig. Are they paying for the increased security...secret service...local police...etc.? I would like to see an accounting of all the expenditures for this deal. Might be surprising. Once again, this nation now has an elite ruling class. "Nero fiddled while Rome burned".

Talking about tax increase? My paycheck went down and taxes up $60 on Friday! Next to federal taxes deducted it says "rate change"

Talking about tax increase? My paycheck went down and taxes up $60 on Friday! Next to federal taxes deducted it says "rate change"

But our president promised not one cent of tax increase for the middle class.... Oh wait, another lie. My check was mysteriously smaller too.

• Like 1

Come on guys, us rich people have to pay for the people that won't un-a s s the couch. They deserve beer and tats too.

This public display of excess is obscene! It is a direct insult to the American taxpayer. Has there ever been a more blatant, arrogant, gesture, by a bunch of eletists in our lifetime? Our nation is bankrupt and on the edge of economic collapse, and these people are spending millions upon millions of dollars to celebrate the rule of a would be dictator. Sounds more like a third world country, than the greatest nation on the earth. Where is the outrage by the media? Why are we not marching on Washington DC, and hanging these fools from light poles? God will judge this nation for its total lack of anything that even looks like morality! The slow burn is turning into a raging flame! God help us!
Direct insult to American taxpayer? Outrage by media? Marching on Washington? Huh? lol What reason is there for those things? Like archerycrazy said, it's not 'public' money. ;)

There are parades and huge parties through for EVERY inaguration. Every four years they get bigger and bigger. Doesn't have to do with Obama, Democrats, Republicans, etc..... There will be big parties for this event every four years.

S.

:)

I think if a Prez wins re-election he should just get sworn in and go back to work. He is not a new Prez.

Yea, I suppose I don't necessarily disagree. My only point is that this is nothing new. Happens with every election, whether the pres is coming into a lame duck term or not. Just happens.....

If Obama ever comes to a sudden stop, the liberal media will face plant half way up his backside. Thats why he got elected, and why this country is going in the wrong direction. MEDIA BIAS....

And for the record....I wouldn't watch this inaugaration if you paid me. My hatred for Obama runs deep.

• Like 4