Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyc

MeatEater with Colburn and Scott Mexico

I am watching an episode of The MeatEater on TV, Steve Rinella is hunting with Colburn and Scott in Mexico. Pretty cool. Was wondering why it hasn't been posted on CWT?

Any ideas?

Just watched it also, pretty cool. Really like Steve's show.....

I have seen Jay post on CWT... he always been cool, he was even cooler on the show!

My favorite hunting show, fo show!

I really enjoy the posts by colburn and scott. Was even cooler they teamed up with Steve Rinella.

I realy like the show and it was cool to see Jay on the show!

Jay,

Like the gobbler on your head segment! Also, your spanish started out pretty good when you were talking to the ranch hand but nothing some hand signs and english couldnt solve!

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Steven and his crew are always a pleasure to hunt with. I really like the MEATEATER show. It gets my vote for best series

• Like 1

Meat Eater and On Your Own Adventures are both at the top of the list of my favorite shows.

+1

Love the Show, if you guys get a chance, read his book. I really enjoyed it.

My wife watch the first half of the show with me and when Steve said that they had to get up at 3 am to be out there waiting for the birds at 5:30 am she said, and I quote, "That is so NOT worth it....getting up early just to be cold!" Made me laugh because I would jump at the chance any day of the week and twice on sunday!

first coues- Yes my spanish is awful. I think a preschooler can speak more spanish than I do. My wife shook her head when she saw me attempting to speak spanish last night. Its on my bucket list to learn. Adios!