Sign in to follow this  
BowhunterAZ

Draw Odds Calculator

Thank u for loooking... and thanks for the hope. Maybe it will happen this year. Ive had one tag in 23 years of applying. Good luck to u all.

With an increase of over 100 tags this year there will be 5 additional tags available in the Bonus Pass. I would say you are a lock. Good luck, I wish I was in your shoes, but with 6 bp its gunna be a roll of the dice for me.

I just wanted to thank Flatlander for checking for me. Thanks alot for taking the time to help out!

No problem. To be honest I really enjoy building the spreadsheets and figuring the #'s. I am an estimator by profession and what can I say, I'm a nerd.

• Like 2

0 bonus points 5bN ARCHERY and 1 bonus point for jr's 3a/3c. I know there have been a lot of request but could I get the odds on this please.

0 bonus points 5bN and 1 bonus point for jr's 3a/3c. I know there have been a lot of request but could I get the odds on this please.

3A/3C Jr. 1 BP - 6%

Not sure which 5BN hunt you need results for.

Could you please do 4a early archery bull with 5 points

17%

This is really nice of you to do this for everyone. How about unit 1 and unit 8 early archery bull with 3 pts? I've already put in but I'd like to know what my chances are still. Much appreciated.

This is really nice of you to do this for everyone. How about unit 1 and unit 8 early archery bull with 3 pts? I've already put in but I'd like to know what my chances are still. Much appreciated.

Unit 1 - 5%

Unit 8 - 8%

Unit 1 - 5%

Unit 8 - 8%

So your telling me there's a chance!!!!

• Like 2

Unit 1 - 5%

Unit 8 - 8%

So your telling me there's a chance!!!!

Took the words out of my mouth! Hey, it could happen.

Thanks for checking for me.