HOLY CRAP! :lol: That's a TOAD. Field judging 'lopers is VERY hard to do and saying a buck will go 90" is an even harder call to make, BUT....that's a hog.......I would say that buck is VERY close to the 90" mark :lol: Those are GREAT photo's and like has been said before, keep him a secret as much as you can, otherwise everyone and their brother will be lookin for him (myself included :lol: ) Thanks, JIM>

Be careful on how much background you put in your pictures. Landmarks are a dangerous thing to include when showing photos. If I was you I would become a close friend with that Goat and visit him a couple of times a month.

That is awesome!! Got the blood pump'n for sure..............................36 more hours and I'm outa here to go chase them critters!!! wooohooo!!

PS I think I know exactly where that bad boy is by the last photo............J/K!

I don't think I have ever seen a goat that big here, alive.

Jack,

That is a great buck and a great bunch of photo's. Man I wish you had a tag so we could put a tape on that pig. BY the way I think he is every bit of 90.

90 or not, what an awesome animal! I've hunted goats a few times and have never seen anything close to this guy. Hope you can keep tabs on him.

If someone is lucky enough to tag him it should be pretty easy to identify him.

I dont think antelop shed their horns so it may be hard to find the shed. Anyone know the facts on that.

They shed every year--they are not like antlers though, more like hair and what your finger nails are made of. That buck will make 90".

I think they shed.

BIGANTELOPE.jpg

I come up 17" horns, 7" prongs, 20" mass, X2= 88" He could be a little bigger I don't know......I wish I had a tag I know that!

BIGANTELOPE014-1.jpg

I think he's closer to 18" long with 6" prongs and about 20" of mass. How many sheds do you go looking for and actually find? Or do you find them by accident? I have a bunch of sheds, but they were all found while doing something else.

WOW, that is a stunning buck! dang!! Great photos, thanks for posting.

And yes, antelope shed their horns. They are kind of the exception to the rule that antlers shed and horns don't. Normally horned game don't shed, but antelope do every year.

That's quite a antelope shed collection. I haven't even every found one, but then I haven't really walked through the grasslands for them.

Amanda