I think I have an idea who this guy is, but you guys read this thread on Monster Muleys and tell me what you think? Anyway, it's pretty funny and if you play close attention to some of the things he says and his writting style, you might recognize him too.

Hint: We used to have a guy that came on here every once in awhile and stirred things up. He was passionate about the Kaibab and Strip muleys.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/12623.html

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCFo...6/12726.html#14

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCFo...D5/8219.html#14

I don't know DesertBull. I see where you're going, but I don't think he's the same guy.

Although both have stellar senses of humor, it seems to me that they are coming from different angles.... I'm thinking BHD is a little more light-hearted than who you have in mind. Although the 'three initial' handle (BHD vs. XXX) is quite coincedental... :D

S.

;)

I did not think this guy had a wife, But in his post he said wife.

Quite an interesting little drama. I started following the tale when BigHungDog started the first thread. He writes pretty well and has a great sense of humor. Just don't believe it is the same guy your thinking about.

CHD?

Sounds like they probably drink together. But if memory serves, the "other" guy preferred harder liquor.

Lee

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that is the same guy. I believe he's lying about his name and where he lives on MM. He's actually a fart smeller, OOPS....I mean...Smart Feller ;) and is fully capable of coming up with a long drawn out scheme to attract all the attention he wants and needs.......negative or positive. I think both guys ( if they are different ) are so "off the wall" that the only friends they can hang on to is their dogs, and to have human interaction, aside from "paying off" their wife, is to go on the web and stir things up. I do believe there was some misdirection intended with his first post talking about road numbers, and I believe he knew that buck was intended, and being watched, for the Gov. tag holder. There is alot more to that story. JIM>

Sounds like they probably drink together. But if memory serves, the "other" guy preferred harder liquor.

Lee

That's funny, it was actually the BHD guy's comment about "a cigar and a glass of bourbon" that made me think of CHD.

Didn't CHD headline some of his posts here with the same " SLAP MY GRANDMA" stuff? That seemed really familiar to me! I really think it's him.......and I'm glad, he's over there and not here! JIM>