I dont know if any of you have seen these photo's or not. I just had them e-mail to me. The story behind the pictures say that a couple were riding their mules when they noticed they were being stalked by a lion. The man got of his mule to shoot a warning shot at the lion hoping to scare it away. Before he could shoot his mule ran over to the lion picked it up threw it around, stomped on it, bit it. And pretty much killed the lion before anybody knew what happened. The man's wife took these photo's while it was happening.

image51.jpg

image62.jpg

image71.jpg

image81.jpg

Those pic's have been around for a while. That is Larks mule........What happened was that mule (1/2 as stubbern as Lark himself) treed that cat, Lark yanked the cat down by the tail and the rest is on the pic's

Guest Ernesto C

It is my understanding that the lion was already dead when they put it on the mule's back.

I believe Ernesto is correct. I first saw them pics a year or two ago.

Still these pics make for some great stories and always make me laugh.

You are almost correct.

That is not Lark's Mule.

That is Lark.

That is just to funny there.

I posted them about 2 yrs ago and the story is still changing. I heard from someone that the mule was supposed to be packing the lion but decided that was not to be and tossed that dead critter down and stomped it.

I think the pics are cool nonetheless.

.26/06 is a no good liar and i hope all his kids are born nekked. that is not me. not even my mule. the story i was told was that the lion was bayed and then shot when the mule got ahold of it. it wasn't dead yet, but wasn't feeling very well. they also said this partikular macho had done similar things before. there were a lot more photos to it too. whatever the deal, that is one cool mule. Lark.

Bill

Now that we have the REST of the Story....

thanks

Hey Josh, You going to trade in your hounds on a mule?

Oh hells no!!! I'd rather walk than ride a mentally challenged mule. You never know what those crazy suckers are thinking or are gonna do. My Dad has been pitched on his face to many times and now can no longer pull a bow back cause the last time he got dumped it jacked his shoulder up real bad. I like to learn by someone else's experiences and take heed to their errors. Riding a mule seems like bad judgement to me. Still can't keep Dad from riding them though. One of these days he'll learn.