Jay Scott

Gould's Hunt Giveaway and Free Spring Turkey Seminar

It was an excellent seminar. All three of the presenters really added a lot to the information presented. And I am very excited about who won the turkey hunt! I wish they would get on here and tell you already!! :) Woo-hoo!!

• Like 1

Amanda, maybe the person/persons who shall not be named are still partying like it's 1999? Heck, I would be if I had won that prize!!!!

Or maybe it was one of those good news/bad news prizes: "Hey, you just won a fully guided Mexico goulds turkey hunt! And by the way, you leave right now!!!"

First of all, on behalf of my wife and I, I would like to thank Jay, Darr, and Daniel for putting on a great seminar last night and for the opportunity of someone to win a Goulds turkey hunt which my wife, Peggy, was fortunate enough to win. The information they shared with us was more than I could have imagined. From the time they greeted us at the door to the very end was nothing short of first class.

To say Peggy was excited is an understatement. I never saw the post on cwt about the Hunt Giveaway, just knew there was a turkey seminar because of Amanda telling me. I had Peg fill out my card for the drawing because my pencil wouldn't write so I had no idea what the drawing was even for. When they called Peg's name I jumped up out of my seat and yelled no way. Then as Peg walked up for her winning ticket I asked Amanda "what did she win"? lol Peg is still on cloud nine this morning and has called everyone she knows. The little 6yr old girl who drew Peg's name is Amelia, daughter of Brian aka My Rights As An American on cwt and is a good friend of ours. Thanks Amelia you did good.

It was good seeing some familar faces and thanks for all the kind words. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Jay and I want to thank everyone that attended last nights seminar. We had fun and hope you learned a thing or two. We also wanted to thank Bass Pro Shops for letting us use the room as well as Daniel Franco from Burnt Timber Outfitters. It was great to meet some new people as well as catch up with old friends. We are really excited to take Peggy to Mexico to harvest her first Gould's turkey!

It was a great seminar...first class!! Thanks for putting it on and offering the free hunt! I will attend your future seminars.

- Brad (front row, next to the projector)

I missed it, not because I forgot or anything, I even left work early, went home to change, jumped on 101 at 5:30, right by McKellips junction we came to a halt. 101 turned in to a parking lot for a good 2 hours.

Hopefully next time.

I missed it, not because I forgot or anything, I even left work early, went home to change, jumped on 101 at 5:30, right by McKellips junction we came to a halt. 101 turned in to a parking lot for a good 2 hours.

Hopefully next time.

oh man, that really sucks....traffic is bad enough without having to miss something fun like the seminar.....