Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

Lost - PRO V1

I lost a Titleist Pro V1 in the water hazzard on the 12th hole at Villa De Paz Thursday. For ID purposes, It's white with a big red T on it. If found, please leave it at the pro shop desk.

That's funny Tony! That's why I don't play the ProV1's, at $3.50+ a ball. Golf is already way to expensive this time of year!

How was villa? I worked there years ago when i was in high school.

I lost a Titleist Pro V1 in the water hazzard on the 12th hole at Villa De Paz Thursday. For ID purposes, It's white with a big red T on it. If found, please leave it at the pro shop desk.

DO you have scuba gear?

Tony, glad to see you feeling better/ up and running again.

Oh, how I wanted to run with this one but being a family site and all I'll just say good luck finding your Pro V1. ;)

TJ

I know a guy here in Tucson that used to sneak into the 49'ers Country Club golf course at night and catch big bass out of the ponds. Maybe do a covert night mission to retrieve your balls :lol:

• Like 1

Played today, went thru 6 balls in 11 holes. We played a best ball tournment and came in last shooting a 100. Fun day, greenskeepers will be getting some overtime on the divots we made, JLG.