WOW! I think I peed my pants!.......lol :lol:

:lol: :lol: me too! :lol:

That guy is sitting back aways...but oh my........there is some serious length on that toad!

I'm not a great scorer by any means, but I would think that buck wouldn't NET score very high, but there is alot of GROSS bone sitting on top of that buck's head! I would just sit there and scratch my head if I had to score that thing! JIM>

I'm not a great scorer by any means, but I would think that buck wouldn't NET score very high, but there is alot of GROSS bone sitting on top of that buck's head! I would just sit there and scratch my head if I had to score that thing! JIM>

You are right. The left side is messd up to much. :(

Someoen else already said this, but......"Nets are for FISH!".......I agree ;)

I am in it for gross only and think it is almost disrespectfull to net out an animal, its like taking away from the deer or elks awesomeness to "deduct" from its score. Anyway, this buck would be dead as fast as I could shoot it and proudly mounted on my wall with its gross score in my head as tribute to how big he was. This buck is fantastic........Allen..........

Look at how UGLY that thing is. Big floppy ears and blunt carp snout and everything. I just don't see how anyone could shoot something so damned ugly and it being a Carp it was probably walking up the road when he shot it no less.... Poor ugly carps, no one takes pity on 'em. :P

Bret M.