Sign in to follow this  
huntress30

Pleasant... From shore

I've got to say, second weekend in, and not too shabby.. Can't wait to get out there next weekend

post-10454-0-23426900-1363579004_thumb.jpg

post-10454-0-42781900-1363579049_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ill be the first to tell you this girl is deadly with her bow! She has perfected the art of shooting fish that she can't even see. She out shot me all day. Final score was 7-5 in her favor. We also lost 4 fish each. The kids had a blast too. Her son Austin carried all our fish to the "fish pile" so we could stay on the hot spots. All in all it was a great family day on the lake!

post-877-0-37596900-1363610524_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

After today.. Truly have thought about tourneys.. BML and I do not have a boat though lol... So much fun

• Like 1

After today.. Truly have thought about tourneys.. BML and I do not have a boat though lol... So much fun

Kaela, My wife has wanted to get a womens team together Were headding up to Rosie this weekend so I am gonna make her run the boat all herself this weekend and see if she is comfortable doing it.......... If so the next time during a tournament we can get a sitter we will bring both boats up and you guys shoot together...... Ill let you know....

Dom,

That would be really awesome.. I'm excited to make that happen.. We are headed back to pleasant Friday hopefully with some friends and their boat. If not, we will just keep doing what we do!!!

Sweet haul and nice shooting!..but you haven't experienced the real fun of Pleasant until you do a night shoot there. Now that the weather is warming up a bit we'll be night shooting quite a bit on the weekends. I'm about 15 minutes from Pleasant so if you want to shoot with us some night let me know. Always room for another 1 or 2 in the boat.

• Like 1

Joe you should have shot the tournament this weekend!!! Shoot the moon had more boats than bill Luke.kind of a bummer on turnout this weekend.

Can't imagine how much better thur/fri were , Saturday was great for us we ended up boating 41 fish! Good thing Kaelas crew wasn't their Saturday, they would have probably shown us up from shore!!!

• Like 1

Hopefully the next Pleasant shoot is a numbers shoot!! Anyone can shoot 5 carp , 3 guppies and a water dog!! Good shootin BML & Huntress!!

• Like 2

BowfishAZ and HUNTAZ I thought we were supposed to be shooting bass?! It's "BILL LUKE BASS DAYS" wasn't it? That's were we went wrong... I couldn't believe a 5.68 lb paid 10,000$... I had a solid 9lb avrage on bass. They were all shot in the lips though... I made sure we pinpointed the lips for catch and release purposes ... Good shootin boys its a shame they definitely jammed everyone on payout especially you guys. Can't wait to mudd wrestle you two on the 6the and 7th of April for 9oz carp on shore. Nice to have a tucson clean sweep for a tourny. Should be the case for the rest of the year I hope.

• Like 1