PackerMenges

March Madness - Forum Etiquette?

The Fighting Lawyers were over matched. They will have improve if they hope to be professional ambulance chasers.

I always wondered where the Lawyers on T.V adds come from. Got Mesothelioma? Call 1-800-Bloodsucking-Lawyer

Can you guys believe Rifleman would say such mean horrible things about someones lion? Go check the Blog by wildlife callers at the very top. He said this about Daves lion:I met this other guy from the ATA who says he was the first to kill a lion at night and that Dave M and Dan T are just a couple of posers that found a road killed lion!

I think we should all flip out and crucify him for his rumor spreading! Get my point boys? Even the big tough guys that come after the young ones do the same thing. So don't be a hypocrite Rifleman.

Hey bc777 – Were you tampered with when you were a child? Did someone step in your cheerios before you went to junior high? Its obvious that you are butt hurt over loosing your own popularity contest other wise you wouldn't keep posting about this thread!

Go join the Army or Marines they will help you get over being a poor little rich kid with nothing better to do then mouth off!

• Like 1

The basketball has been great, for sure. And who in their right mind had Gonzaga going anywhere but home after the second round?? Talk about overrated.

But what I don't get is why everyone is so irritated with BC777. Because he's new? Because his view and research isn't popular?

What if Randy Epperson said the same thing? Most of you wouldn't question it because he's a respected member and experienced lion hunter. What it might do is encourage us to expand our research beyond a WT forum and what our grandpas taught us. You'd be amazed at what you'd learn after spending a day or so with a reputable lion hunter.

Despite what most of you think, most lion hunters share some of the exact views that BC777 shared (and most of you despise). Most DON'T kill females and most laugh at the "lions kill a deer a week" statement.

Let's face it, lions are crawling all over our Coues deer habitat. And for the most part our Coues deer are doing just fine. If anything is going to hurt the Coues deer population it's the 5 billion permits issued every year.

And yes, it's 5 billion. I googled it.

But seriously, lets all agree on one thing. The Buckeyes are gonna have their hands full with the way AZ is playing and ASU is probably where they belong. ; )

• Like 4

Here comes tough guy four days after the conversation is over still with his panties in a bunch. Thanks Tines. Glad to see a couple other people here can think logically. Go Buckeyes!

• Like 1

He's not the only one. Ive been watching these conversations go back and forth and I don't know what mr. Riflemans problem is he bashed BC777 cause he thought he down talked someone's lion then he turns around and dose it him self ? Pretty hypocritical rifleman kinda sounds like a liberal ?

• Like 1

I like that you portray the dynamic of the game with your posts. I think instead of watching the game I will just follow your posts, snapshot. Better for my state of mind...haha.

I like that you portray the dynamic of the game with your posts. I think instead of watching the game I will just follow your posts, snapshot. Better for my state of mind...haha.

I think I missed my calling as a sports commentator. :lol: