Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

Bowfishing tournaments

Hey azhunter85, there will be some coming up and we're still working through the details. I'm hoping to have the 2nd Annual Shootin' The Moon tourney in June which is a night shoot at Pleasant. We have some other plans and will let everyone know when they're solid. Stay tuned!

Shooting the moon is what I was thinking, ya any tournaments that come up I think we have a group that will be there. Looking forward to shooting at night under lights and not freezing, how's the June shooting at pleasant anyway? Heard the water gets to be murky when the temps go up because of an algae that grows?

The fish are there. Shootin the Moon last year my partners D (HuntAZ), Luke and I shot 56 fish!! There was one point we wouldnt even get off the rack to take the fish to the bucket, we just tossed them in the bottom of the boat and kept shooting!! Nothin big though, just your average, small, lake plez carp!

You guys should come up to Roosevelt and shoot our tournament!! The buffalo will be up and it'll be a blast!! Shooting 20+ pound fish beats the heck outta shooting 7-8 pound fish!!

• Like 1

Hey azhunter85, there will be some coming up and we're still working through the details. I'm hoping to have the 2nd Annual Shootin' The Moon tourney in June which is a night shoot at Pleasant. We have some other plans and will let everyone know when they're solid. Stay tuned!

Thats what im talkin about. I had a blast last year.

Everyone that had such a blast at shoot the moon last year. Come have a real blast at me and HuntAZ's tournament. Roosevelt April 6th and 7th. At least people will have a chance to shoot a bunch of 20lb buffalo. Pleasant is fun if you want to just stack small carp but we should hit our tourny perfect time of year to fill death buckets with 20lb+ fish. Hope everyone with a bowfishing rig shows up! It will definitely be worth your time!

• Like 1

Anybody going to be at Roosey scouting the lake Friday with us!?? Were heading up Thursday night if you wanna come by and drink a few too many with us!!!!

Try and make it the weekend after and hit the tournament up! Only 10 big fish per day! Makes it anyone's game! anyone can shoot 10 toads in as day I think...

It's going to be a bad butt shoot, weather is looken great! Looken forward to a great weekend with great friends, let the good times roll!!