jeremiah lindsey

can you se the lion?

Took me quite awhile but once I enlarged the photo I finally found it. As has been said, it's between the dead and live yucca, right above the big patch of greenery (looks like mesquite but I can't tell). Just a little closer to the live yucca. The greenery is just above the right half of the biggest rock pile. You can see the tail and body of the lion, but the head is not visible.

WOW that is amazing. What where you hunting/scouting for that day you say 4 lions? its incredible that you seen 4 in ONE DAY!! I;d consider myself lucky if i seen 1 a year.

Thanks Kaffer62! I feel really stupid now:) Now you know why I rarely see them!

Wow thanks for pointing it out, i kept focusing on the top left of the picture thinking it was ears looking at the camera.

"i have a bad computer at work, terrible resolution probably equivalent to a bushnell binocular, tell us where the lion is inthe pic" <-------- The bushnell diss is priceless!

That was a hard find for me. I had to use the clues, but then again I'm blind to seeing them in the wild so I'm not surprised I couldn't find it in the pic either

probably not the same 4 from Gardner canyon either.....nice catch